HOW TO USE SAFE SEA SUNSCREEN CORRECTLY
Here are four very important tips to obtain the best results when using Safe Sea sunscreen:
- Apply at least 30 minutes before exposure to sun or the first bath.
- Spread the sunscreen generously over the whole body. The skin should be completely dry when applying the product.
- Do not leave any areas unprotected: a jellyfish will discharge its stinging cells with the minimum of contact.
- What quantity should be applied?To evaluate the effectiveness of a sunscreen’s SPF for any individual skin type, it should be tested, by applying 2mg/cm2 of product to the back. A typical adult, 1,70m tall needs approximately 30ml of sunscreen of appropiate SPf to complete body coverage. Less will not provide appropriate solar protection.
- To ensure correct application we would recommend following the “7 Teaspoon Rule” created by dermatologist. This recommends applying a teaspoonful (of Safe Sea) to each of the seven parts of the body (i.e. legs, arms, torso, back & face):