Discover the unique Sunscreen Safe Sea
What Is safe sea?
Anyone who’s ever suffered the pain of a jellyfish sting knows it’s an experience they never want to repeat.
In the past the only way to be sure you could avoid it was to stay out of the water, but no more. Marine biologist and jellyfish toxin expert Dr. Amit Lotan, PhD. has developed Safe Sea®, the first product to combine sunblock with protection against the stings of jellyfish and other stinging aquatic creatures.
By creating a surface barrier on the skin much like the one clownfish employ to avoid anemone stings, Safe Sea® offers protection against the stings of such jellyfish as the Atlantic Box jellyfish and Rhopilema, Sea Nettle, Fire Coral and other stinging aquatic organisms. A second line of defense is provided by the formulas ability to greatly reduce stinging cells ability to fire.
- The only product that combines a jellyfish sting inhibitor with sunblock
- sting inhibitor formula also available without sunblock, for divers
- Scientifically proven formula, validated by medical and lab tests around the world and recommended in National Geographic Adventure magazine
- Dermatologically tested to be hypoallergenic
- Highly water resistant, lasts up to 80 minutes in the water
- Biodegradable and harmless to aquatic life
SafeSea Both provide protection from the harmful stings of jellyfish and